Monday, May 3, 2010

dont support sandisk SD card!!!!

really damn it! i have taken lots of photo these few days, planned to upload my photos the day before, but when i put in my sandisk SD card, there pop out an instruction asking me to format my card. WHAT?!i formatted it since the first day right?! with doubt about my memory, i formatted it again and puff....there gone my pictures. 

yesterday i went to this satu malaysia satu pentas orchestra to give friends some support, then excitedly took some photos and had some recording. plan to upload to praise their great performance. but now, AGAIN! it ask me to format my card!im not having alzheimer and im very clear that i blamed myself for being so moron to take pictures before formatting the card that day!!! so what's going on now?

after asking, now i guessed something gone wrong with this SD card. and i just read someone's blog about problems normally they face when having a cheap SD card. this SD card which i got free from promotion, i guess i found the culprit!

to my dismay, again unable to upload any photos...but still thumbs up for the great performance, gambateh!

No comments: