Monday, April 26, 2010

I am still figuring out how to use my camera

ishh, im totally an IT illiterate!!!till now im still figuring out how to use my camera. its power shot camera, is specially invented for fresh learner, but my sis has mastered it before i do (im the owner, ok??!!) so what excuse should i give?

well, wait till my first picture being upload here, i shall shock everyone (i really hope). anyone has tips in handling camera and taking mesmerising picture, please give me some advice, T.T

besides my 'high-tech' camera, im also an idot in computer, i have no idea to set the advertisement on my blog! i spent about one hour reading the instructions, still dont get how it works... can you imagine how much patience i paid while reading the long boring instructions? and now the only advertisement i have got on blog is from advertlets, which i added it in with help from my sis. im wondering in future time, how am i going to handle computer stuff without help from my sis....i cant be 'carrying' my sis all way along with me gua??

at least i still know how to use my handphone, maybe i should stop dreaming of having a brand new touchscreen or flipping handphone before i expertise my skill in computer and camera things. somemore i dont have money for them!!!

No comments: